If you’re interested in creating a Starbuck’s inspired vanilla rooibos tea latte, you’ve come to the right place. Simply continue reading to discover a simple, easy to follow, vanilla rooibos tea latte recipe to try out. Better yet, this particular recipe will only take you around four minutes to prepare.
Fuss-free vanilla rooibos tea latte recipe:
– 1 and 1/2 cups of skim milk or dairy-free milk
– 3/4 cup of water
– 2 rooibos tea bags
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla syrup
– 1/2 a teaspoon of sugar, honey or artificial sweetener
– 1 dash of cinnamon
1. Pour half of your milk into your first mug and the rest of your milk into a second mug. Then place one rooibos tea bag in each of your mugs.
2. Place each of your mugs in your microwave for 1 minute. Making sure to place one mug in your microwave at a time.
3. Next, add half of your water to each of your mugs
4. Microwave each of your mugs for a further minute. Remember to place one mug in your microwave at a time.
5. Add your cinnamon, sugar or artificial sweetener and vanilla syrup, to each of your mugs.
6. Use a spoon to stir the ingredients of both of your mugs.
Alternative vanilla rooibos tea latte recipe:
If you’d like to try a stronger, spicier rooibos tea latte, you may be interested in following the recipe below.
– 2 vanilla rooibos tea bag
– 6 oz of boiling hot water
– 6 oz of plant-based milk
– 1 pitted date
– 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– freshly ground nutmeg
1. Place a small or medium-sized saucepan on one of your elements and turn your element on to a medium setting.
2. Add your plant milk, your date, your coconut butter, your cinnamon and your vanilla extract to your saucepan.
3. Boil water and fill two mugs with water. Place a vanilla rooibos tea bag into each of your mugs. Leave your tea bags in your mugs to seep for 3 minutes. After which, you can remove your tea bags from your mugs.
4. Next carefully pour the contents of your saucepan into a standard blender.
5. Turn your blender on to a medium setting for 20 seconds. So that your ingredients
6. Now pour some of your blended plant milk into each of your mugs. So that your plant milk mixes with your rooibos tea.
So if you have a craving for vanilla rooibos tea latte, it’s well worth trying out one or both of the fuss-free recipes listed above. As both recipes can be created in just a few minutes and are a lot cheaper to make than if you were to purchase a vanilla rooibos tea latte from an expensive coffee store like Starbucks!
If you’re a huge fan of vanilla rooibos tea lattes, it may be worth trying out both recipes, to see whether you prefer the first recipe which is more a traditional vanilla rooibos tea latte recipes or a more modern, plant milk based vanilla rooibos tea latte.