If you’re interested in learning how to make your own home-made iced tea concentrate or are looking to find a Tazo Zen iced tea recipe, simply continue reading to discover a simple iced tea concentrate recipe and an easy to follow Tazo Zen iced tea recipe.
If you drink iced tea on a regular basis and would appreciate being able to make iced tea at your home, on a frequent basis without having to complete a lot of prep work, it’s well worth learning how to make iced tea concentrate in advance.
– 15 tea bags
– 8 cups of boiled water
– a large pitcher
Step by step instructions:
1. Take your 8 cups of boiled water and gently pour all 8 cups of your boiled water into a large pitcher.
2. Select 15 tea bags from your favorite brand and place them into your pitcher.
3. Let your 15 tea bags steep in your pitcher for around 5 minutes. To ensure that the flavor from your chosen tea bags infuses the water in your pitcher.
4. Remove your 15 tea bags and throw them away.
5. Let your pitcher of tea cool down.
6. Pour your pitcher of tea into refrigerator safe, resealable containers, which you’ll be able to use to store your iced tea in your fridge until you need it to create fresh iced tea. Which you’ll be able to dilute from your strong iced tea concentrate.
How to make Tazo Zen iced tea:
– 2 quarts of water
– 7 Tazo Zen tea bags
– your choice of sweetener as an example once cup of sugar dissolved in one cup of cold water
Step by step instructions:
1. Heat your 2 quarts of water in a saucepan on a medium heat. Bring your saucepan to a simmer.
2. Turn off your element and add your 7 tea bags to your water.
3. Cover your saucepan with a lid and let your tea bags infuse your water for 15 minutes.
4. Place your concentrate in a pitcher and place it in your fridge whilst you prepare your Tazo Zen iced tea’s syrup.
5. In a second saucepan mix once up of plain water with a cup of sugar or honey. Boil the contents of your pot until your sugar of honey has dissolved completely. Pour your mixture into a plastic squeezable ketchup bottle and place it in your fridge.
6. Fill a tall glass halfway up with your iced tea pitcher and add a bit of your syrup which you prepared into your glass. If you’re looking for a bigger drink simply fill 2/3 of your glass with your Tazo Zen iced tea.
After taking a sip of your Tao Zen iced tea you may be surprised at just how close your homemade iced tea tastes to Starbuck’s iced tea as Starbuck’s features Tazo Zen branded iced tea.
So if you love nothing more than quenching your thirst on a hot day with a tall glass of ice tea, you simply can’t go wrong trying out the two recipes listed above!