If you love eating ice cream sundaes on sunny, warm days, simply continue reading to discover a few creative tips for how to create scrumptious homemade ice cream sundaes. As an example, if you continue reading you’ll discover how to make your very own homemade magic shell, which will harden on top of your ice cream. Just like the magic shell syrup, which you can request at a proper ice cream store.
Creative ice cream sundae ideas:
– Use your own homemade magic shell syrup in order to create a hard chocolate shell over your ice cream sundae
Magic shell recipe coconut oil:
1. 1 cup of chocolate chips
2. 3 teaspoons of solid coconut oil
1. Pour 1 cup of chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons of solid coconut oil into a small bowl.
2. Microwave your bowl and its contents for 20 seconds. After which you should stop your microwave and stir the contents of your bowl. Once you’ve stirred the contents of your bowl, microwave your small bowl for an extra 20 seconds, before stopping your microwave to stir the ingredients of your small bowl again. Continue this process until your coconut oil and chocolate chips have melted completely.
3. Once your homemade magic shell syrup has cooled down place it on top of your ice cream so that it will set hard.
– Create a traditional banana split
Banana split ingredients:
– 1 medium-sized, ripe banana
– 2 tablespoons of fresh or canned pineapple
– 2 tablespoons of sliced strawberries
– 2 tablespoons of whipped cream
– 1 tablespoon of chopped peanuts
– 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
– 2 cherries
1. Place your ripe banana in an oval dessert dish and place your two scoops of ice cream inside your banana. To do this you may need to cut a straight line through your banana.
2. Top off your banana and ice cream with all of the ingredients listed above such as your pineapple, strawberries, whipped cream, chopped peanuts, and chopped peanuts. Make sure to place your two decorative strawberries on the very top of your banana sundae, on top of your whipped cream. To ensure that your banana split sundae is decorative as well as delicious.
If you’re unsure of what flavor ice cream goes well with a traditional banana split sundae, you can’t go wrong opting for either vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream. Both of which compliment a banana sundae.
Create a Neopolitan ice cream sundae:
If you’re the type of individual who can never make up their mind, when it comes time to choose an ice cream flavor, you can go wrong choosing to make a fun Neopolitan ice cream.
Simply scoop a scoop of strawberry ice cream, a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a scoop of chocolate ice cream into a dessert bowl and place a wafer on top of one of your ice cream scoops. Before drizzling a bit of chocolate sauce onto your Neopolitan ice cream sundae.
So if you love devouring ice cream and like the idea of making your own homemade sundaes, it’s well worth testing out all 3 homemade ice cream sundae ideas!