Most of the cleaning businesses experienced unfavourable times during the coronavirus-induced lockdown. Several residential and commercial cleaners lost their customers. However, a few were able to maintain their business because of their ability to diversify their cleaning services to cater to different customer needs. Here you will learn tips on how to get more cleaning jobs that will protect you from another downturn and ensure your cleaning business stays profitable and sustainable:
- Promote Your Business Online: If you have recently started a cleaning company, setting up a digital presence will lead you to reach out to new customers every other day. It is quite economical to create a basic website with low-cost tools like WordPress and the likes. Moreover, hiring a professional web developer to build a website can help even more. If website-making is not a viable option for you, try investing in social media platforms. Put a few videos of your work on these platforms to bring in engagement.
- Expand Into New Areas: If, to date, you have been taking residential projects, think about expanding into commercial cleaning. Expanding into the working model that you aren’t doing now will help you improve your cash flow. A few large commercial accounts could have the potential of bringing in thousands of dollars of income each month. Before you pick up commercial projects, see this here which machines you require first.
- Ask For Customer Referrals: Asking for reviews from your present customers can help you get new customers. For instance, if your clients are living in apartments and are satisfied with your business services, the positive reviews given by such clients can help you attract new customers from the neighbouring apartments as well. Incentivizing current clients with some discounts on services will further take your game a notch higher.
- Adapt With The Change: The world is still not past the pandemic. No wonder it loosely translates into more cleaning services being required than ever before. The solution to this could be sanitizing and disinfectant service in your catalogue. It is one such service that will surely attract a lot of residential and commercial projects and has the potential of becoming a monthly project for many homeowners.
- Network, Network & Network: Networking is the most important building block that a business requires to grow. Network with indirectly-related businesses as it can prove to be a good approach to reach out to new customers. For example, make networks with the window washers of the locality you work at. Small business holders tend to recommend services of the business they are familiar with. Also, taking part in several local events can help you garner great business connections.
- Choose Your Cleaning Tools Wisely: The secret to a successful carpet cleaning business lies in providing the customers with excellent services. However, it is only possible when you use the best carpet cleaning tools. Modern carpet cleaning tools are designed as per smart technology and are environment-friendly. The professional carpet cleaner’s toolkit includes upright vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaner, defoamer, stain remover, air scrubber carpet rake etc., Invest in an upright vacuum cleaner; its single-standing design allows a user to store it anywhere and also is convenient when vacuuming larger areas.
Apart from all these tips and tricks to get more carpet cleaning business, it is suggested you must always go for quality and long-lasting products, see this here which products will bring in more business. Another important thing, always responding to the reviews online; whether it’s a review by a happy customer or a not-so-delighted one. This will help you maintain a good rapport with clients. Adapting with change, offering your clients if they book you for an annual package are some of the ways you can streamline and increase your income. Hope the above tips helped you in the way you wanted!